Info for EPE’17 ECCE Europe Sponsors and Exhibitors
Download the full document of "SPONSORSHIP and EXHIBITOR OPPORTUNITIES" here
In case you have more questions, don't hesitate to email Mireille Vankeerberghen - firstname.lastname@example.org
EPE’17 ECCE Europe Exhibitors
Download the current exhibition map here
- Allatherm provides thermal science and heat transfer devices manufacturing expertise, contract Research & Development, and consulting services. Key specialization and know-how is based on the profound expertise of two-phase heat transfer technology and devices including thermal superconductors such as HEAT PIPEs and HEAT LOOPs — master elements for next-generation of thermal management systems.
- AMS Technologies is Europe’s leading solution provider and distributor for optical, power and thermal management technologies.
- DACPOL delivers components for power electronics, electrical engineering, electronics, power engineering, process automation. Designs and manufactures power units, produces and services industrial equipment for process automation and induction heating.
- dSPACE products offer comprehensive support for electric motors and power electronics applications. Our RCP and HIL systems support different approaches for developing control strategies and testing for electric powertrains and other power electronics applications.
- The ECPE European Center for Power Electroncis e.V. is the Industrial and Research Network for Power Electronics in Europe. A European Technology and Innovation Platform.
- FTCAP has more than 65 years of experience in the development and production of capacitors used in diverse industries. The product spectrum includes both film and aluminium electrolytic capacitors.
- Hioki, a leading developer & supplier of advanced test equipment, will showcase world-class technology that aligns with the future of power electronics.
Hottinger Baldwin Messtechnik GmbH
- HBM Test and Measurement is the technology and market leader and offers products and services for an extensive range of measurement applications in many industries.
- A technology provider of advanced power conversion solutions.
Keysight Technologies Inc.
- Keysight Technologies Inc. is the world's leading electronic measurement company, transforming today's measurement experience through innovations in wireless, modular, and software solutions.
- Programmable DC Power Supplies and Electronic Loads.
- MathWorks is the leading developer of mathematical computing software for engineers and scientists.
Mersen Electrical Power
- Global expert in electrical specialties and graphite-based materials, Mersen designs innovative solutions to address its clients specific needs to enable them to optimize their manufacturing process in sectors such as energy, transportation, electronics, chemical, pharmaceutical and process industries.
Mesago Messe Frankfurt GmbH
- PCIM Europe is the international leading exhibition and conference for power electronics and its fields of application. Industry experts amongst others from industrial and automotive electronics, focus on this specialist field. The exhibition covers the entire supply chain: from the component up to drive electronics, packaging and the final intelligent system.
develops Real-Time Digital Simulators ( RTS ), Hardware-In-the-Loop ( HIL ) testing equipment, PHIL simulation and Rapid Control Prototyping ( RCP ).
PEM Power Electronic Measurements
- Power Electronic Measurements designs and manufacturers Rogowski current transducers for measuring ac currents ranging from a few amps to hundreds of kA at frequencies from less than 1Hz to several MHz.
- Electrical Engineering Software.
- POWERSYS is the distributor of PSIM and SABER software.
is one of the fastest simulators for power electronics simulation. It achieves fast simulation while retaining excellent simulation accuracy. This makes it particularly efficient in simulating converter systems of any size, and performing multiple-cycle simulation.
software is a proven platform for modeling and simulating physical systems, enabling full-system virtual prototyping for applications in analog/power electronics, electric power generation/conversion/distribution and mechatronics.
ROHDE & SCHWARZ
- For more than 80 years, Rohde & Schwarz has stood for quality, precision and innovation in all fields of wireless communications.
- Speedgoat produces a range of expandable microprocessor and FGPA-based hardware systems for real-time testing with Simulink Real-Time™ from MathWorks. Our solutions connect directly to Simulink® and your hardware, letting you run real-time simulations using C code and VHDL® generated by Simulink Coder™ and HDL Coder™, respectively. Speedgoat products help customers perform Rapid Controller Prototyping and Hardware-in-the-Loop simulations and realize embedded system development with Model-Based Design.
- SRT-MC is an active company involved in the supply of ceramic of all types. Customer Service is our main interest. Flexible delivery performance and ability to deliver small quantities in a short time are some of our goals.
- Teledyne LeCroy is a leading provider of oscilloscopes, protocol analyzers and related test and measurement solutions that enable companies across a wide range of industries to design and test electronic devices of all types.
- Tespol is a leading Test & Measurement solution provider on Polish market with over 25 years experience.
We provide a cutting-edge technology and measurement systems, communications and TV transmitters off following manufacturers: Tektronix, Rhode & Schwarz, Fluke, Spectracom, Sonel, LitePoint, MVG, ABI, CST, Magna-Power, NextSense, Wentworth Laboratories and Dewetron.
Transfer Multisort Elektronik
- Transfer Multisort Elektronik has been established in 1990 and presently is a global distributor of electronic, electromechanical, industrial automatic components as well as workplace equipment. The company employs almost 600 employees in its headquarters in Poland and subsidiaries in other countries.
TME supplies several dozen thousands of companies in 133 countries and sends 3700 packages a day. Among offered 190.000 products you will find goods of the majority of significant electronic components producers.
- Transphorm is a global semiconductor company that develops gallium nitride (GaN) transistors and modules for high-voltage power conversion applications.
- provides innovative technology to easily explore, develop and deploy electric power conversion systems.
is a leading global manufacturer of process power supplies for plasma applications, induction heating, and CO2 laser excitation. TRUMPF Huettinger has been part of the TRUMPF Group since 1990.
TWERD Power Electronics
- Producer of advanced power electronic systems: frequency converters and complete cabinet-built drives, inverters for renewable energy sources, EV inverters and battery chargers, power supplies for electrophoretic coating lines. 25 years of experience on the market.
- Typhoon HIL, Inc. is the market and technology leader in the rapidly-growing ultra-high-fidelity controller-Hardware-in-the-Loop (cHIL) for power electronics, microgrids, and distribution networks
- Yokogawa has been developing measurement solutions for 100 years, consistently finding new ways to give R&D teams the tools they need to gain the best insights from their measurement strategies. The company has pioneered accurate power measurement throughout its history, and is the market leader in digital power analysers.Yokogawa instruments are renowned for maintaining high levels of precision and for continuing to deliver value for far longer than the typical shelf-life of such equipment. “We believe that precise and effective measurement lies at the heart of successful innovation - and we focus our own R&D on providing the tools that researchers and engineers need to address challenges great and small.” Meet our precision makers at tmi.yokogawa.com
EPE Platinum, Gold and Silver Sponsors
EPE Contributor Sponsors